Coin-operated and monthly-rental lockers are available.
Our kids room has plenty of toys, books, a DVD/television, Playstation III, and a playhouse to keep kids active and stimulated while you workout. Kids can view both the gym and the studio while you workout.
You might be surprised at the number of benefits of tanning beds.
- The most obvious benefit is developing a wonderful tan. Typically, as summer approaches, people will begin to visit the local tanning salon to establish a base tan so when they do go outdoors in the sun they do not burn, or to develop a rich tan that looks as if they just came back from a vacation in Hawaii. Then, there are other individuals who have a special function to attend whereby they want a healthy glow.
- It is now well known that indoor tanning helps the body create a natural supply of Vitamin D. Since many unfortunate diseases are linked directly to Vitamin D deficiencies to include both osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, using a tanning bed to increase these vitamin levels is a huge benefit. In addition to strengthening bone, Vitamin D is also essential for the prevention of many forms of cancer to include prostate, colon, and breast.
- In addition to the health improvements of Vitamin D, Vitamin D also improves your mood. Many people feel refreshed and in a better mood after tanning.
- Many people notice an improvement in skin complexion. Acne seems to be improved.
- Some people will tan indoors simply because of convenience and safety. You can tan when you want, not only when the sun is shinning and the weather is warm. Likewise you can tan for an exact amount of minutes and carefully monitor your tan.
If you are interested in tanning indoors, just remember that along with several valid benefits there are also risk factors to consider. UV rays are UV rays whether they come from the sun or a tanning bed. Therefore, the amount received must be limited to avoid damaging the skin and eyes. With some good, old-fashioned common sense, tanning beds do provide a means for establishing and maintaining a beautiful, golden tan.
Please call 780-712-3060 for current tanning bed rates.
After a long workout, sit back and relax in our steam room.
Steam inhalation is an effective treatment in respiratory conditions and is highly recommended for treatment of the common cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, allergies, and asthma.
- Steam relieves inflammation and congestion of upper respiratory mucous membranes.
- Steam relieves throat irritation by moistening the air.
- Steam relieves spasmodic breathing (Asthma, Croup).
- Steam loosens secretions and stimulates discharge of mucous from the throat and lungs (natural expectorant).
- Steam relaxes muscles and relieves coughing.
- Steam Keep mucous membranes from excessive drying